Get answers to your questions about your Prodoge Crypto Wallet.
Setting Up Your Wallet
Get answers to your questions about downloading and setting up your Prodoge wallet app.
How to create a wallet in the Prodoge Wallet app
The Prodoge App lets users create multiple wallets which share the same recovery phrase. This new feature simplifies the wallets recovery and portability.
Before proceeding, make sure to backup your 12 word recovery phrase. If you lose your 12 word phrase, you will lose access to your funds.
Why don't I have an online account for my Prodoge Wallet?
I Wrote Down a Wallet Seed Backup Phrase Word Incorrectly. What Can I Do?
Using Your Wallet
Get answers to your questions about sending, receiving, and securing transactions in your Prodoge wallet app.
What can I do with the Prodoge Wallet?
By creating your Prodoge wallet, you become your own bank. Prodoge wallet is a non-custodial wallet where only you control your private keys. Unlike custodial services, Prodoge has no access to your wallet(s).
- Security: You own your crypto currency by keeping track of a private key. It's a unique digital signature and you're the only one who owns, or knows your private key, there is no reset or recovery. You have total control and total responsibility over your funds.Send & Accept Payments: Instead of entering all of your personal information when you buy something with bitcoin, usually all you need to do is scan a QR code or copy and paste a receiving address to pay. Then, with a swipe or the press of a button, you can send funds to anyone anywhere in the world in minutes.Pseudonymous: Transactions, addresses, and wallets are not connected to real-world identities. While it is possible to analyze the flow of transactions in order to make inferences about the owners of funds, there is no such thing as a bitcoin ‘account’.Global: Bitcoin is not owned or controlled by any single entity, which makes it a borderless technology. Anyone can send any amount of bitcoin anywhere, anytime, for minimal transaction fees.Irreversible: After confirmation, a transaction cannot be reversed. Bitcoin is a uniquely secure payment method which eliminates chargeback risks.
With the Prodoge Wallet you can:
- Store funds in Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Digibyte (DGB), Ethereum (ETH), or USD Coin (USDC).
- Send and receive cryptocurrency.
- Make Purchases within the Prodoge marketplace or at merchants throughout the world who accept crypto currency.
- Pay invoices that accept crypto currency.
However, there are some things you cannot do with the Prodoge Wallet:
- Deposit or receive fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, etc).
- Send crypto directly to bank accounts.
- Store crypto other than those supported. If you want to use other cryptocurrencies, you will need a separate wallet app for that currency.
Loading the wallet with funds
Sending and Receiving Funds
How do I get the private key from my Prodoge wallet?
Can I reverse a transaction from my Prodoge wallet?
I forgot my wallet's password. What can I do?
How do I export my transaction history?
I lost my wallet or changed my phone. What can I do to restore my wallet?
What should I do if I've lost my Private Keys, but can still use my wallets to do transactions?